SEE Digital Rights Network Established
Nineteen organisations from Southeast Europe have joined forces in a newly-established network that aims to advance the protection of digital rights and address the growing challenges posed by the widespread use of advanced technologies in society.
Initiated by Balkan Investigative Reporting Network, BIRN, and SHARE Foundation, the SEE Digital Rights Network is the first network of its kind focused on the digital environment and challenges to digital rights in Southeast Europe.
The network brings together 19 member organisations - from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia - dedicated to the protection and promotion of human rights, both online and offline.
The organisations that have joined the network are as follows:
- A 11 - Initiative for Economic and Social Rights - Serbia
- Balkan Investigative Regional Reporting Network (BIRN) - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Centre for Civic Education - Montenegro
- Center for Internet, Development and Good Governance (IMPETUS) - North Macedonia
- Civic Alliance (CA) - Montenegro
- Civil Rights Defenders (CRD)
- Da se zna - Serbia
- Gong - Croatia
- Homo Digitalis - Greece
- Open Data Kosovo (ODK) - Kosovo
- Media Development Centre (MDC) - North Macedonia
- Metamorphosis Foundation - North Macedonia
- Montenegro Media Institute (MMI) - Montenegro
- NGO Atina - Serbia
- Partners Serbia - Serbia
- Sarajevo Open Centre ...