Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
Day 400 of the invasion of Ukraine. Summary of key events in the last 24 hours:
- Russia detains Wall Street Journal reporter on espionage charges
- EC: China's role in the Ukrainian conflict will be a determining factor for relations with the EU
- Kyiv acknowledged that Russian forces had made progress in Bakhmut
- ISW: Prigozhin may be trying to run in 2024 Russian presidential election
- Russia and Iran: NATO uses Ukraine for subversive activities
- Morawiecki sharply criticized the IOC for recommending that Russia and Belarus return to international competitions
- Ukraine: The counteroffensive begins in April or May
- Poland will limit grain imports from Ukraine
- Putin may visit Turkey
- The father convicted for his child's drawing was arrested in Minsk
- Gas, uranium and diamonds. How, despite the sanctions, business with Russia continues
Russia detains Wall Street Journal reporter on espionage charges
An American reporter for the "Wall Street Journal" newspaper has been detained in Russia for espionage, Russian state agencies said, citing the FSB security service.
"The FSB stopped the illegal actions of the American citizen Evan Gershkovich - a correspondent of the Moscow bureau of the 'Wall Street Journal', accredited to the Russian Foreign Ministry. He is suspected of espionage in the interest of the American government," the security services reported.
EC: China's role in the Ukrainian conflict...
- Log in to post comments