Day 457 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least Two People died after Russian shelling of a Hospital in the City of Dnipro
Day 457 of the invasion of Ukraine. Summary of key events in the last 24 hours:
- Two people died after Russian shelling of a hospital in the city of Dnipro
- Advisor to Zelensky: Prigozhin is preparing for the division of Russia
- Russia will launch a pre-emptive strike if the West provides Ukraine with nuclear weapons, Medvedev said
- Ukraine said it shot down 10 missiles and more than 20 drones after Russian attacks
- Another missile attack against Kyiv
- Transfer of Russian tactical nuclear weapons to Belarus
- Pentagon: Allies will train Ukrainians on F-16s, but they are not 'magic weapons'
- Prigozhin: Russia will lose the war
Two people died after Russian shelling of a hospital in the city of Dnipro
Ukraine has reported two deaths after a hospital in the city of Dnipro was hit by Russian shelling.
Russia claims that new Ukrainian attacks have taken place on its territory.
???? At least two are dead and 23 are wounded, including two children, after a Russian missile struck a medical clinic in the eastern Ukrainian city of Dnipro, in an attack described by President Zelensky as a "crime against humanity"
Read more ????https://t.co/oxu2cxTW1z pic.twitter.com/PB5VFXt9SR
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) May 26, 2023
Intense Russian drone and missile attacks have been carried out in Dnipro and the region. Kyiv has also come under attack again. Russia fired 17 missiles and 31 kamikaze drones, with ten cruise missiles, 23 Iranian Shahed drones and two reconnaissance drones downed.