Day 462 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia announced that it had Sunk Ukraine's last Warship
Day 462 of the invasion of Ukraine. Summary of key events in the last 24 hours:
- Russia announced that it had sunk Ukraine's last warship
- Von der Leyen: For the first time a country is attacked because it wants to be part of the European family
- Germany closes four out of five Russian consulates in the country
- Macron: Putin woke NATO from 'brain death' with the worst possible electric shock
- Prigozhin called for a general mobilization in Russia to repel the Ukrainian offensive
- British leaders are "legitimate targets" for Dmitry Medvedev
- A drone struck a strategic refinery of the Russians near Krasnodar
- British intelligence: Russian forces have ceded the initiative on the front and are repelling Ukrainian attacks
- Ukraine and allies prepare a conference for peace without Russia
- Ukraine is working with a British company to build a weapons factory
- Russia has killed 483 children in Ukraine since the invasion began
- Biden: We can send missiles to Ukraine with a range of up to 300 km
Russia announced that it had sunk Ukraine's last warship
After a strike against the port of Odesa, the medium amphibious ship "Yuri Olefirenko" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was destroyed.
This was stated in a statement by the Ministry of Defense in Moscow.
No details were provided, and the Ukrainian command did not comment.
On the mentioned day of the strike, May 29, however, Operational Command "South" reported a fire...