Day 475 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 10 Killed and dozens Injured in Shelling of Zelensky's Hometown
Day 475 of the invasion of Ukraine. Summary of key events in the last 24 hours:
- Ukraine reports 10 killed and dozens injured in shelling of Zelensky's hometown
- Lukashenko: Belarus will not hesitate to use nuclear weapons in case of aggression
- Blinken: Ukraine's counteroffensive could bring us closer to peace
- Wall Street Journal: US sends depleted uranium anti-tank projectiles to Ukraine
- The ruble at the bottom - it hit its lowest level against the dollar since April 2022
- Russian rocket destroyed a 5-story building in Kryvyi Rih, casualties reported
- Seven villages were liberated after the Ukrainian counteroffensive
- Ukraine announced 10 dead and 41 missing after the destruction at the Nova Kakhovka dam
- Russians: Vremevsky Height captured. An important breakthrough of the VSU on the Zaporizhzhia Front
- Ukraine has shelled villages in Russia's Kursk region, a regional governor said
Ukraine reports 10 killed and dozens injured in shelling of Zelensky's hometown
At least 10 were killed and dozens were injured in the Russian missile attack on the city of Kryvyi Rih last night, the Ukrainian news site HB reported, citing local authorities.
The nighttime missile-drone strike resulted in damage and disconnection of the highway power transmission systems in the Dnipropetrovsk region, an accident in the heating plant and a power outage in three shafts in the Kryvyi Rih mines, the...