Petkovic: Pristina rejected all six of our proposals, we will not give up

BRUSSELS - The head of the Serbian government Office for Kosovo-Metohija Petar Petkovic said in Brussels Wednesday's round of the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue on the dinar issue in Kosovo-Metohija had produced no solutions and that Belgrade had been constructive but that Pristina had again rejected all proposals.

Speaking to reporters, Petkovic said Belgrade had not shut the door to a solution and that he would come to Brussels as many times as necessary.

"For more than nine hours, we discussed the use of the dinar and the unilateral decision by (Pristina's PM) Albin Kurti, who has made it impossible for the Serbs to receive their wages, pensions and social benefits. Even though our side was constructive again and came out with six new proposals, Pristina rejected all of them," Petkovic said.

FOTO TANJUG/STR

Galerija

Continue reading on: