Kosovo's Supreme Court said on Wednesday that it has overturned the verdict sentencing ex-minister Ivan Todosijevic to two years in prison for his comments about a January 1999 massacre of Kosovo Albanians in the village of Racak/Recak, which he claimed was staged.
Todosijevic was cleared of inciting ethnic, racial or religious intolerance with his comments.
"We want to believe in the judges, in the Hague court that has shown so far that we, the victims, have the encouragement to move forward," Abdurahmanovic said.
View of the Serbian Orthodox Church at Pristina University campus. Photo: Denis Sllovinja/BIRN
The Diocese of Raska- Prizren, which covers Kosovo, said the ban was made without any legal basis, "continuing serious violations of the religious rights and freedoms of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Kosovo".