The man has been isolated
A 75-year-old man from Huddersfield is the latest Briton to die of a suspected outbreak of Legionnaires disease linked to a Bulgarian three-star resort, reports Daily Mail.
Brian Taylor, 75, was admitted to hospital after returning from a week's holiday at the Hotel Kalofer on Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.
The EC undertook measures aimed at curbing the spread of unauthorized genetically modified bacteria in Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) in fodder, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Following an inspection the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency banned an imported fodder containing unauthorized form of Vitamin B2.
A regular shop-bought mushroom has been turned into an electricity generator in a process scientists hope will one day be used to power devices, writes the Independent.
The "bionic mushroom" was covered with bacteria capable of producing electricity and strands of graphene that collected the current.
UNDP on Friday said that while some of the raspberry seedlings it distributed in Bosnia to help the country recover from the 2014 floods had been infected with the bacteria Agrobacterium Tumefaciens, it was not harmful for humans.
"Bacteria found on seedlings is not harmful to human health. Contamination of soil was not determinate," the UNDP statement said.