Metallurgy

Serbia invites bids for majority stake in Zelezara

BELGRADE - Serbia's Privatization Agency Friday sent out a public invitation to parties interested in becoming a strategic partner in Zelezara Smederevo by purchasing an 80.01 percent stake in the steel producer, with the state retaining ownership of the remaining 19.99 percent stake in the entity, to submit their bids by January 5, 2015.