Your News monitor and Travel advisor to the Balkans
Search inside infoBalkans.com
Latest activity in Balkans
Six Albanian nationals have been arrested in the region of Grammos in northwestern Greece, near the border with Albania, on charges of violating forestry laws by illegally picking huge amounts of a wild mountain herb.
Police said they caught the men on Tuesday and seized 132 kilos of Primula veris (cowslip), as well as 10 horses that were used to carry the harvest.
Romanian Prime Minister Viorica Dancila on Wednesday toured the Yad Vashem Memorial, Israel's official memorial to the victims of the Holocaust, and attended the lighting of the Eternal Flame, laying a wreath in the Hall of Remembrance and signing the guestbook.
- New ISIS executions include exploding necklaces (pics + vid)
- New Russian craze: Naked g-string drivers at the back of bikes (pics + vid)
- Sports Illustrated releases ‘cut’ sexy photos of Emily Ratajkowski (hot pics)
- Distractingly sexy Maria on Mykonos (sexy photos)
- Jordan Peterson deconstructs postmodernism and Neo-Marxism (video)
- Ikea's Taxes to be Investigated by European Commission
- The boudouir of Greek porn stars… Enter at your own risk (Warning: Risque pics)
- Albania Makes Public State Security Files From Hoxha's Regime
- Kadare Demands to See Albanian Communist Police File
- Russian bombshell sexy shoot for Sports Illustrated (sexy pics)