Search inside infoBalkans.com
Latest activity in Balkans
Danaj on Sunday published an open letter to Montenegrin Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic which said that Albanians would regain their rightful territory in Montenegro "peacefully".
A woman testified how her son was shot dead when Serb civilians were attacked by Bosniak forces while fleeing from the Gorazde area in 1992.
BELGRADE - Military exercise Platinum Wolf 2015 is underway in base South near Bujanovac, southern Serbia, and it gathers around 360 members of the Serbian Armed Forces, United States Marine Corps Forces Europe and armies of Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania and Croatia.
The future of two regeneration projects in Athens has been put in doubt after the European Commission reportedly expressed concerns about the scheme.
According to reports, the Commission does not see the pedestrianization of Panepistimiou Street in central Athens and the revamping of the Faliro coast as suitable for European Union funding at this point.
Some 200 Syrian refugees protesting in front of Greek Parliament for the last six days went on hunger strike on Monday.
The protesters have taped shut their mouths as they demand asylum and medical assistance. One of the Syrian women taking part in the protest fainted on Monday and had to be taken to the hospital.
BELGRADE - The new winter sports and tourism season in Serbia will kick off with EXPO-ZIM 2014, an international trade fair of winter sports equipment, tourism and recreation, which will be opened by Slovenia's famous alpine skier Jure Kosir on November 27.
- Climate Change Poses Threat to Ski Tourism in Bulgaria - Report
- Synagogue under restoration will not be turned into museum, says top official
- Plane carrying servicemen wounded in Sibiu helicopter crash lands in Bucharest
- Jelisaveta Karadjordjevic moves to Villa Crnogorka
- Riot curbed at Korydallos as Patra inmate knives 2 compatriots
- Montenegro Prosecutor Demands Sex Claim Newspaper Ban
- Missing Serbian Teen Found Brutally Murdered
- Man spots ex-wife in porn film, case closed
- KTB 'Holds 90%' of Bulgarian Defense Industry Assets -Former DefMin
- Bulgaria's Air Force To Host Air Show In Sofia
- EduMin Pricopie: We will try to increase public spending on education gradually
- Bulgaria Elected Member of International Telecommunications Union Council
- ISIL recruits, exploits children 'in systematic and organized manner'
- Hague judge replies to Croatian president
- Kosovo mired in worst crisis since independence