Your News monitor and Travel advisor to the Balkans
Search inside infoBalkans.com
Latest activity in Balkans
Passenger traffic through Greek airports increased 9.9 percent in the first 10 months of the year compared to the same period of 2017, according to figures released by the Civil Aviation Authority.
In fact, the total number of passengers to Greece in the year to end-October was greater than the figure for the whole of 2017.
Greek officials say lenders have agreed to scrap a major round of government funding cuts planned for next year after the country outperformed budget targets set to help protect public finances.
Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said the government received "very positive news from Brussels" on Thursday, when bailout creditor representatives met to discuss Greeces draft 2019 budget.
- Live streaming nip slip for sexy Latina weather girl goes viral (video-photos)
- Charlize Theron poses naked for W magazine issue
- Temperature rise with naked Lais Ribeiro (scorching hot pics)
- France votes in second round of parliamentary elections
- The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- Haradinaj warns Vucic, Pristina accused of "preparing war"
- Turkish popstar cites ex-wife's alleged affair with female singer in custody battle
- Tourism rise may bolster retail sales by 5 pct this year
- Sexy Italian Minister topless (pics)