Your News monitor and Travel advisor to the Balkans
Search inside infoBalkans.com
Latest activity in Balkans
After five days of gains and the buying fatigue recorded late on Monday, stocks at Athinon Avenue recorded notable losses on Tuesday, bucking the trend seen on other eurozone markets, with turnover remaining low. The next couple of days will determine the direction of the market up to the end of the month.
146 000 are the working pensioners in our country, according to data from the National Social Security Institute (NSSI) at the end of 2018 provided to Monitor Newspaper. The number of Bulgarians who choose to work after retirement has been growing steadily since 2014, with only 18,500 in the last two years.
Every month 1,871 pensioners seek employment through the labor office.
The participation of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in the 6th Trilateral Cyprus-Greece-Israel Summit in Jerusalem alongside the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and the President of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades "is a strong sign of support for the trilateral framework and for the increased cooperation between our countries," the Ambassador of I
- Hot Adele Exarchopoulos strikes again… in forbidden romance (pics + vid)
- Phebe Novakovic provided plane to take Saric to Podgorica
- Bulgarian Interior Minister is on an Official Visit to the United States
- These are the ladies who scored ’3-pointers’ in the hearts of Olympiacos’ star players
- Hybrid Tomato Varieties are Becoming more Important for Small to Medium Growers in Bulgaria
- Turkish family's twins in Arizona taken away due to 'malnutrition'
- Sex in the city of Athens: The red-light districts have moved (video)
- Swiss Probe Bosnian Company Over Money Laundering Suspicions
- Greek actor in sex orgy scenes on Netflix series (warning: explicit videos)
- Hitler's grave discovered in Argentina? - report