Day 381 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nord Stream Pipeline Sabotage - Is there a Bulgarian Connection?
Day 381 of the invasion of Ukraine. Summary of key events in the last 24 hours:
- Zelensky announced sanctions against 120 individuals and 287 legal entities
- Zelensky: We have nothing to do with the Nord Stream explosions
- SPIEGEL: The yacht used to blow up Nord Stream was chartered with a forged Bulgarian passport
- EU and US focus on sanctions against Russia's supporters in Ukraine
- Canada bans aluminum imports from Russia
- Authorities are confiscating the passports of Russian officials so that they do not travel abroad
- Zelensky commissioned for Russia to be renamed Muscovyia
Zelensky announced sanctions against 120 individuals and 287 legal entities
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced sanctions against hundreds of individuals and legal entities, most of them linked to Russia. This is taking place against the background of the ongoing heavy fighting in Donbas and the restoration of the Ukrainian energy system after the massive missile attacks.
The decree of the Ukrainian president affects 120 individuals and 287 legal entities, mostly related to Russia, against whom restrictions are introduced. This means freezing assets, banning commercial operations and withdrawing capital and canceling licenses. The term of validity of the restrictions is 50 years.
Zelensky announced that after the massive Russian missile attacks, power supply has been restored to most residents in the Kharkiv region, in the city of Kharkiv many people are still without electricity, there is also a problem with communications in the city. The heat...